During the school year, we offer two in-person services at 8:30 A.M. and 11:00 A.M. in the sanctuary, with a 9:45 A.M. Sunday School hour in-between. During the summer we shift to one service at 9:30 A.M. with the Sunday School hour after. We also have an evening contemporary service on the 3rd Sunday of the month at 7:00 PM in Sanders Hall. Our online service of worship can be found on Facebook, YouTube, and right here on our website. We celebrate Holy Communion of the first Sunday of each month.
Worship is the central act of the people of God. We worship together in community to remember who God is, and who we are in God. Worship re-members us (or reconnects us) to a story greater than ourselves, and at the Table, we receive strength and grace for the journey, equipped to move out in compassionate service to others in the name of Jesus. You are invited to join us as we experience God’s grace together in worship. We have found that even when we are worshiping from our separate homes that the Spirit connects us in powerful ways.
We have Sunday School Classes for all ages on our campus on Sunday mornings.
- Click here for descriptions of our various adult classes.
- Click here for Sunday School details for youth (Grades 6-12).
- Click here for Sunday School details for children (Grades 5 and under).
Finding a home church can be a difficult process; the decision is personal, spiritual, and practical. STARTING POINT is an opportunity to get to know our pastoral and program staff, to hear more about Saint Paul’s United Methodist Church, and to connect with our many opportunities for growth and service. Fill out the form below and someone will contact you to answer questions and, if you are ready, get you connected with others. Our pastors would love the opportunity to greet you personally.
Subscribe to our Weekly Notes email for all the details about special classes, gatherings, activities, etc. There are many opportunities to connect, grow, and serve at Saint Paul’s.
If you are interested in becoming a member at Saint Paul’s United Methodist Church, there are three ways to unite with the church:
- transfer membership from another United Methodist church
- transfer membership from another denomination
- profession of faith (if you have not been a member of another church)
We receive new members in our worship services (including our online services). Those joining the congregation come forward and are introduced to the congregation. There are three questions that are asked of those joining the church:
- Do you accept Jesus as your personal Savior?
- With the help of God’s grace, will you live your life according to the teachings of Jesus and continue to grow in your faith?
- Will you support the church with your prayers, your presence, your gifts, your service and your witness?
The congregation responds with their encouragement, support and prayers, along with their own recommitment to their own membership promises.
Interested in joining? Click Here to fill out the form to schedule a date to join the church and receive more membership information.